Never hassle with tangled phone chargers or earbuds again! Our cord wraps are one of our best sellers because they offer simple organization for some of your most daily used items. Simply feed your cord through the strap on the back of our cord wraps (so you never have to worry about loosing it), coil your cord, fasten the peg - and viola! Tangle free cord organization every single time. These make great gifts, stocking stuffers, and add-ons to any purchase. Find your cords new best friend today, available in each of our signature colors.
- These measure 1.25" long
- Strap on back so it stays attached to your cord while in use
- Handcrafted by artisans in India
Each piece is handcrafted with 100% full-grain, vegetable tanned leather - the highest quality leather on the market (two grades above genuine). Because it’s natural fibers are not buffed out in the tanning process, each leather good keeps its original durability and strength - lasting you for years to come.
Shipping + Returns
Shipping: Orders are shipped Monday - Friday and generally ship within 2-4 business days from purchase. All orders placed after 2:00 p.m. CT will go out on the following business day (excluding holidays). Please refer to your shipping confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org for tracking and estimated delivery date. See our shipping policy for more details.
Returns: We want you to love your new leather goods! If you are not satisfied, we will gladly accept returns within 2 weeks after you have received your purchase. See our returns and exchanges policy for more details.
Conditioning: Full-grain leather should be moisturized every 8-12 weeks using a high-quality leather conditioner. We prefer Chamberlain's Leather Milk because their hydrating formula is free from harsh chemicals and protects your bag from dryness. This would also be applied to help buff out light scratches and unique markings.
Waterproofing: The first step in taking care of your leather is waterproofing. Every 6-8 weeks your bag should be waterproofed to prevent stains. Since leather is permeable, it can never be entirely waterproof, but a good formula will be your bags best defense.
- Store your bag in a dust bag away from moisture and variations of heat or cold when it's not in use.
- Test new leather care treatments in an inconspicuous area of your bag first before applying to the entire bag.
- Never apply heat to your Elevate Leather to dry it, just let it dry naturally. Direct heat will dry out the leather and it may become brittle.
- Do not leave your bag in direct sunlight, which may change the color of your Elevate leather product.